Skip over navigation

How to Get an Account on the Chemistry/HET Cluster is the cluster jointly maintained by the Chemistry Department and the HET, High Energy Theory, group in Physics.

If you are a member of either of the research groups above, send your name, your email address, your faculty advisor, the account name that you would like to use and the type of calculations you will be doing to Margaret Doll, the system administrator.

Margaret Doll - 7-2009