This page is a log of the modifications, deletions
and additions made to the Quaternary Environments web site.
- Added a Downloads web page.
- Updated the QE home page to link to the Downloads page.
- Removed QE home page links to the Downloads page and password protected
- Added Pollen Viewer 3.2.
- Redesigned the Vegetation Animations page and added two instructional pages for Pollen
Viewer 3.1 and 3.2.
- Updated the QE home page to link to Pollen Viewer 3.2.
- Corrected brightness and contract on group lab picture.
- Updated text on various people pages.
- Added Yongsong to People page.
- Changed the links in QELinks.html to roll-overs.
- Added a picture gallery in the People section.
- Added photo gallery link to main menu, QELinks.html..
- Changed the Pollen Viewer to a simplified version (3.1)
- Updated the viewer instructions to coordinate with version 3.1.
- Corrected minor grammar errors on the research page.
- Editted the paleotempestology and sea level pages to reflect current personnel status.
- Added current activities to the goearchaeology page.
- Update portions of personnel profiles.
- Added Animated Maps of Vegetation Change web page and the Pollen Viewer applet (version
2.1) and linked to the new web page in the Vegetation Dynamics web page.
- Modified introduction page with New gif and links to the Pollen Viewer introduction
- On the QE People page, added Yongsong Huang name with a hyperlink to his
- On the ESH home page, added hyperlinks to professors Prell, Herbert, Huang
and Webb names.
- Modified the hyperlink to this page on the QE Intro page. The term "What's
New" implies new pages and not text and format modifications and so was changed to
explicitly state to the reader that a log of changes would be displayed.
- Edited all ALT comments to all images. Comments now describe the contains of each image.
This enables surfers who prefer to browse with graphics turned off and blind surfers to
better understand this web site's text.
- Enlarged image sizes were added to all "Click to enlarge" comments. Surfers
with slow modems will be less frustrated if they can anticipate how long it will take to
download an enlarged image.
- Updated several personnel profiles.
- Added down arrow icon to bookmark links on the Research page.
- Added link on QEHome.htm page to the What's New page.